Food Game

Honey

"That’s definitely not true."
"Of course it is. I read it on Wikipedia."

Food Game
Yams

"I miss what others catch and catch what others miss"

Food Game
Sushi

"Remember… hate is always foolish… and love is always wise."

Food Game
Ice cream

Prodigal Charms and
D.A.D.A. Learner
|
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 4
Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 7
|
Lily Cooper
#289087

Food Game
Mellow

"That’s definitely not true."
"Of course it is. I read it on Wikipedia."

Food Game
Watermelon

"Remember… hate is always foolish… and love is always wise."

Food Game
Naranjilla fruit

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Tahini

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Food Game
Ice Cream

"Remember… hate is always foolish… and love is always wise."

Food Game
Mochi

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7