Food Game

Yeast

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Wow, nice pfp! Tikka Masala

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Food Game
Thank you

Asparagus

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Salad

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Food Game
Durian

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Nachos

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Food Game
Sashimi

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Ice Cream

Maria's Stats: Strength: 7 | Accuracy: 7 | ArcPower: 6 | Wisdom: 5 | Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5

Food Game
Malt

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Tahini

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”