Food Game

Spaghetti

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Ice pop

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Pumpkin Puree

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Eggplant

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

Food Game
Truffle

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Eggroll

"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."

Food Game
Lemon Pie

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Eggs

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Salmon

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Mongolian beef

Stam:10 - Eva: 5 - Str: 15 - Wis:5 - ArcP:1 - Acc:10 - Ability: Broken Broomshaft, Evasive Maneuvers
"Just keep swinging"