Food Game

Ravioli

A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink – Gina Carey #b65149
Stamina - 4| Evasion - 8| Strength - 7| Wisdom - 1| ArcPower - 4 | Accuracy - 6 Obnoxiously Strong

Food Game
Whoopsie. Ice cream sandwhich

Sta · 7 | Eva · 7 | Str · 5 | Wis · 5 | Arc · 5 | Acc · 6
Blindvision

Food Game
Hamburger

Food Game
Raspberry

"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."

Food Game
Yams

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
sabaayad

"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."

Food Game
Dates

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Sorbet

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

Food Game
Tuna

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Asparagus

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]