at least I'm better pv fin

Image posted by the member
INTERACTION─────────────
@Aurora Ranvier
────────────────MENTION
-
──────────────────
Reducio
action | trying to be nice
health | 600/600
stats | sta 6 eva 10 str 0 wis 7 arc 4 acc 8
abilities | seer year 1 • 10% autododge, 10% autohit | blindvision • can see in magical and non-magical darkness

00 march, 2021
──────────────────
Once the fire had been put out, Everly turned onto the Ravenclaw girl with a scowl on her face. What had she been thinking? The wafting smell of smoke and burnt feather drifted through their area, and Everly wrinkled her nose, racking her brain for something that could get rid of that smell. She unfortunately came up with nothing. She dutifully dropped the other girl’s abnormally large bag in front of her. Really, how did anyone manage to fit that amount of stuff inside such a small space? Everly knew that there was a spell for it (there was probably a spell for about anything), but surely the Ravenclaw couldn’t perform it either. Everly made a mental note to research it later.

After giving the girl a moment to regain her senses, Everly rounded upon her. “What the hell were you thinking? Why in the world would you set that feather on fire when you were supposed to levitate it? And how the heck did you reach the conclusion that burning said feather would solve anything at all? You could have died there! I mean, I’m not sure if that was a life-or-death situation because I know nothing about what that was, but I’m assuming it was a life-or-death situation because it certainly looked like one! And, I mean, not like I cared. I mean, I kind of have to care, you know, because it would be rude not to, but I don’t really care care...”

This would go on for a while before Everly realized that the girl wasn’t going to respond, and it would probably be better to shut up and actually let her regain control of herself.

After about fifteen minutes of incessant mental rambling on Everly’s side, and about fifteen minutes of doing nothing on the Ravenclaw girl’s side, the girl finally spoke. At her first proclamation, Everly coughed. She snorted back a giggle. Everly flicked the girl’s arm lightly, a half smirk on her face. “Do you now?”

Everly turned to the Ravenclaw, a serious frown on her face. “For real though, try to avoid setting feathers on fire in the future. No problem, but it just might be a tad dangerous.” With a small shrug, their previous bickering devoid from her mind, Everly held out a hand. If the girl would shake it, Everly would give her a half smile and introduce herself, something she might have forgotten to do earlier. “I’m Everly.” If the girl wouldn’t take the peace offering, Everly would let her arm drop back down and take a seat, then go back to levitating her feather, not-so-subtly ignoring the Ravenclaw.

To be petty was an art Everly specialized in.
Image posted by the member

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart
at least I'm better pv fin
Image posted by the member
Open for Interaction
Banner made by Winnie Harper
Mentioning
None
Interacting with
@Everly Charlton
Despite being a Ravenclaw, her wit was equivalent to trolls, just like her wand core. Ironic, wasn’t it? The unprovoked rude actions being repaid with the Gryffindor’s kindness. It would have been a good opportunity to get rid of the annoying bird, but she did not. If it were someone else, All that would be left in Hogwarts was her name and nothing else. Bless the entire life and soul of whoever that girl’s name is, may happiness surround her everywhere she goes. How could anyone be so kind after being treated like a crumpled paper on the street? A mental note was written to do anything to help the lioness, including in a life and death situation. As Aurora tried to catch her breath, appreciating the fresh air in the charm class without the smoke, her partner in flying feather was giving a full on lecture about something, possibly her latest foolish action. Gibberish was the best description of the sound. Similar to every time her mother scolded her back home. “I DON’T KNOW! I AM HUNGRY! S-stop yelling at me! You made me feel so much hungrier!”

The stomach of hers was becoming the lead vocalist of a metal band. Just like the blood sugar inside her, the ability to think straight slowly deteriorate. Clearly, the girl with a significantly better mind heard the embarrassing three words confession from Aurora. Not that it was that type of love, that was just how she expresses her endless gratitude. “I never said that. Nope, never said that.” The day the eagle acts sophisticated and gracefully would be the day where all humanity ends. Today will not be that kind of day, because the next thing Aurora did was hitting her head lightly with her wand “OOH! AMNESIA! Who am I? Where am I? I don’t remember!” Even a five year old could come up with a better excuse. Someone needed to teach her the beauty of silence. Not only it will make her look a little more intimidating, it also will prevent anyone to notice how dumb she actually was.

Everly. What a beautiful name, indeed. Somehow it reminded her of a flower or something even though it may have nothing to do with it. “I’m Aurora.” In less than five minutes, she blew her cover. “Oh shoot! Now I remember, but not the ‘I love you’ one, but nice to meet you Everly forever and ever my life saviour.”

The time was on her side, as if it gave Aurora a way to escape the awkward tension between her and herself. A rather loud bell from the clock tower rang, meaning, the charm class was finally coming to an end. Abruptly put her stuff back to the bag, then skedaddledoodle out of the class, nowhere to be seen.

𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR