20 Apr 2018, 00:59
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
20 Apr 2018, 01:01
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18 Backup is here!
♥ Le plus grand faible des hommes, c'est l'amour qu'ils ont de la vie ♥
20 Apr 2018, 01:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
20 Apr 2018, 01:11
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
20 Apr 2018, 01:12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
20 Apr 2018, 01:14
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
Hi there, Asher! I don't believe we've met before!
Hi there, Asher! I don't believe we've met before!
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
20 Apr 2018, 01:17
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22
I don't think so. I'm really new to the site. I joined... a couple days ago, as I remember it.
I don't think so. I'm really new to the site. I joined... a couple days ago, as I remember it.
~Lundell~
20 Apr 2018, 01:19
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23
Well, nice to meet you I'm James!
Well, nice to meet you I'm James!
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
20 Apr 2018, 01:20
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//