✓ Can't Change Avatar

Description of the problem:
I can't seem to change my avatar - I upload the picture, click 'Save' and it says 'Your profile has been updated', but the displayed picture is the same.

Error message:
None

Screenshots:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member


Device and browser used:
I tried to change the avatar using my Windows laptop (Iridium browser) and my Android phone (Samsung Internet browser)

The avatar I want to upload is essentially the same as the current one, only with yellow stripes on the girl's clothing changed to green:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Tarja Akimovna Blavatsky || Kerr & Co. Banner Boutique
Prodigal DADA || Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 9

✓ Can't Change Avatar
Could you please retry and tell me if it's OK now?

✓ Can't Change Avatar
It worked - thanks!

Tarja Akimovna Blavatsky || Kerr & Co. Banner Boutique
Prodigal DADA || Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 9