Reducios Inside Reducios
Description of problem:
I realized that I cannot make reducios inside reducios anymore. One reducio works fine [see image below], but when I make another reducio inside that, it’s like “reducio” isn’t a code command. The reducio essentially works like the “code” command, except only with other reducio commands. I included an image to help explain it better.
Screenshot:
This is what it looks like with one reducio:
This is what it looks like with two reducios:
Error Message:
N/A
Device and browser used:
Apple iPad, Safari and Chrome
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
Reducios Inside Reducios
Same for me on laptop, chrome
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Reducios Inside Reducios
Reducio
It should now...
Reducio
...probably...
Reducio
be fixed!

