✓ Can't delete Owl

I realized this has been an issue in the past, but its back and the thread about it earlier is locked.

I tried to delete an owl (i keep retrying, its not working) and it says "Can't_Move_Special"
Description of the problem:
Owl won't delete and a error message pops up.

Screenshot:
Image posted by the member
Error message:
"Can't_Move_Special"

Device and browser used :
google chrome, desktop computer
google chrome, Phone
Last edited by Michael Miller on 29 Mar 2021, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo

✓ Can't delete Owl
For me it works just fine (Firefox/Laptop)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Can't delete Owl
Ginger Crowdy wrote: 29 Mar 2021, 14:47 Oh yeah, I've had that problem for a long time, but I've always solved it by just opening the Owl and then clicking the delete button at the bottom....

Device/Browser:
Linux, Mozilla Firefox
This works! Though the other delete outside the owl still doesn't

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo

✓ Can't delete Owl
It's now fixed :)