Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-39

To.

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40

To who?

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39

It's to whom.

Edit: I think if I mess up a joke I lose lol.
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 15 Apr 2018, 21:52, edited 2 times in total.

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40

:rofl: I should have seen that

Edit: good idea XD

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39

My lunch break is almost over, so I'll have to admit defeat soon, though not just yet.

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40 Serena to the rescue! You guys move fast though

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41 Yay!

It's been good having you! I'm just sitting here working on homework, so I'm not going anywhere for a while.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42 I'm avoiding being useful and productive... Whoops!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41

Last one. Knock knock.

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42 me too XD

who's there?

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe