Food Game

Reducio
So many foods I've never heard of xD


Nugget(s)

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Sausage

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Eggplant

M. Silvergaze

Food Game
Tarts

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Spiced chicken

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

Food Game
nut triangle

M. Silvergaze

Food Game
Egg

Here to improve my english - Echo’s writer is french <3

Food Game
Gingerbread

Sta 8|Eva 5|Str 8|Wis 6|Arc 5|Acc 8
LOVELY CREATURE| OBNOXIOUSLY STRONG

Food Game
Sausage balls

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Spinach Pizza

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them