Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

20!!!!!!!!!!!

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21!!

"Everyone is absolutely unique" -Dawn Flourish
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=1413
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22!!!!!!!

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21 Hufflepuffs and Slytherins unite!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22

-.-

"Everyone is absolutely unique" -Dawn Flourish
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=1413
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
24

"Everyone is absolutely unique" -Dawn Flourish
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=1413
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
25

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
26

"Everyone is absolutely unique" -Dawn Flourish
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=1413
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12