14 Apr 2018, 10:04
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4!
Alina Ambrosia: Resident bubble-head, unconfirmed half-mermaid, cat obsessed.
14 Apr 2018, 10:19
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6!
*evil laughter
*evil laughter
Alina Ambrosia: Resident bubble-head, unconfirmed half-mermaid, cat obsessed.
14 Apr 2018, 10:26
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8~
If anyone didn’t know better, they would say we were Slyths lmao
If anyone didn’t know better, they would say we were Slyths lmao
Alina Ambrosia: Resident bubble-head, unconfirmed half-mermaid, cat obsessed.
14 Apr 2018, 11:47
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
10
Oh my god, finally out of the negatives!
Oh my god, finally out of the negatives!
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 11:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
last time I was here I was battling 3-4 slytherpuffs ~^~
12
12
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?