12 Feb 2018, 22:26
Leaving is hard
James smiled back at her.
"Well, that's a start! And I'm glad I got you to smile."
James didn't quite know what she meant by, "You try to be different, that makes you not different..." but he pushed it aside in his mind for now.
He realized he didn't know her name yet.
"So, my name's James. What about you?" he asked.
James listened to her answer, but while she was answering, James noticed something.
Her eyes seemed to be two different colors... red and pure black?
After she finished what she was saying, James decided to ask her.
"Hey, um... are your eyes two different colors?"
"Well, that's a start! And I'm glad I got you to smile."
James didn't quite know what she meant by, "You try to be different, that makes you not different..." but he pushed it aside in his mind for now.
He realized he didn't know her name yet.
"So, my name's James. What about you?" he asked.
James listened to her answer, but while she was answering, James noticed something.
Her eyes seemed to be two different colors... red and pure black?
After she finished what she was saying, James decided to ask her.
"Hey, um... are your eyes two different colors?"
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
12 Feb 2018, 22:41
Leaving is hard
Kats' cheeks went a bright red as she looked away from him so that her red eye was hidden behind her nose. "No..."
Oh no.
What do I do?
Run?
That'll make it seem like we have something to hide!
Well, we do.
You know what I mean.
She flicked her hair to the side so it covered more of her red eye.
Oh no.
What do I do?
Run?
That'll make it seem like we have something to hide!
Well, we do.
You know what I mean.
She flicked her hair to the side so it covered more of her red eye.
I'm secretly a Unicorn.
Bow before me peasant.
12 Feb 2018, 22:48
Leaving is hard
James realized with a plummeted feeling that he had offended her. Any smile that had been there before was now gone.
Oh no.
What do I do?
She said "No" but James could tell by her reddened face and her turn away from him and her disappearing smile that that was not true...
"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you or anything.." he tried desperately. "I mean, if it helps, I don't think there's anything wrong with multi-colored eyes! In fact, if I'm being honest, I'm a little jealous, because that's pretty cool!" And the truth was that that was the truth.
"I'm sorry for that..." James finished sadly.
Oh no.
What do I do?
She said "No" but James could tell by her reddened face and her turn away from him and her disappearing smile that that was not true...
"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you or anything.." he tried desperately. "I mean, if it helps, I don't think there's anything wrong with multi-colored eyes! In fact, if I'm being honest, I'm a little jealous, because that's pretty cool!" And the truth was that that was the truth.
"I'm sorry for that..." James finished sadly.
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
12 Feb 2018, 23:02
Leaving is hard
Kat looked down at the ground.
I wanna see him.
You've already seen him.
No, with my eye.
Technically it's my eye.
You were given a red eye because of me. Let me look you ugly cow.
Stop calling yourself ugly.
She rubbed her hands over her arms, her black eye still dull and lifeless as she turned back to him
"They're not natural."
Yes, they are! I gave you the red one!
"Well... They're natural but I wasn't born with them."
I wanna see him.
You've already seen him.
No, with my eye.
Technically it's my eye.
You were given a red eye because of me. Let me look you ugly cow.
Stop calling yourself ugly.
She rubbed her hands over her arms, her black eye still dull and lifeless as she turned back to him
"They're not natural."
Yes, they are! I gave you the red one!
"Well... They're natural but I wasn't born with them."
I'm secretly a Unicorn.
Bow before me peasant.
12 Feb 2018, 23:14
Leaving is hard
James cocked her head at her, indicating that he was interested.
"Okay. Meaning?" he asked, trying not to sound judgmental, because he wasn't.
James really wanted to be friends with this girl... and there was another reminder that he did not know her name. He would ask her soon enough.
"Don't let me pressure you if you don't want to talk about it..." he added. "If you'd rather not, I won't push it."
James didn't want to overwhelm her, so he put that offer out there, hoping it would make her feel a little better.
"Okay. Meaning?" he asked, trying not to sound judgmental, because he wasn't.
James really wanted to be friends with this girl... and there was another reminder that he did not know her name. He would ask her soon enough.
"Don't let me pressure you if you don't want to talk about it..." he added. "If you'd rather not, I won't push it."
James didn't want to overwhelm her, so he put that offer out there, hoping it would make her feel a little better.
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
12 Feb 2018, 23:27
Leaving is hard
"I'll explain once I get to know you." She smiled and looked over at the lake, hair falling over her black eye as she did. "And I never did answer you, I'm Kat." She didn't know how she felt about this new person. He seemed too nice and forgiving to the point of slightly confusing her.
I'm secretly a Unicorn.
Bow before me peasant.
12 Feb 2018, 23:33
Leaving is hard
"I'll explain once I get to know you." she said.
James nodded. "Okay. Sounds good to me."
"And I never did answer you, I'm Kat."
James pondered that for a moment before answering, "I like that name. I'm James."
James felt he could safely say he had found somewhat of a new friend.
James nodded. "Okay. Sounds good to me."
"And I never did answer you, I'm Kat."
James pondered that for a moment before answering, "I like that name. I'm James."
James felt he could safely say he had found somewhat of a new friend.
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
12 Feb 2018, 23:47
Leaving is hard
Kat smiled at him slightly before hearing a girl call her name.
"Kat! We need to practice our Transfiguration and Levitation Charm! Come on!" Said a girl, waving her arms at her.
"I've got to go, I'll see you at the house tables." She smiled and stood up, running off towards the girl.
"Kat! We need to practice our Transfiguration and Levitation Charm! Come on!" Said a girl, waving her arms at her.
"I've got to go, I'll see you at the house tables." She smiled and stood up, running off towards the girl.
I'm secretly a Unicorn.
Bow before me peasant.
13 Feb 2018, 01:59
Leaving is hard
"Bye!" James called after her. He smiled in her direction for a little bit, watching her go before heading off towards the castle himself.
He felt better now that he had another person to call a friend. He hoped he would see her later, like, in the Great Hall or something.
[Closed]
He felt better now that he had another person to call a friend. He hoped he would see her later, like, in the Great Hall or something.
[Closed]
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5