13 Apr 2018, 18:43
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28
TBH I'm not even in the game for the win. I just find it fun to go back and forth with everyone!
TBH I'm not even in the game for the win. I just find it fun to go back and forth with everyone!
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 19:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29 when did this happen
Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~
Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5
13 Apr 2018, 19:44
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30
"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
13 Apr 2018, 19:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31
Wow! Before we were at about 70! Lets go Slytherpuff!
Wow! Before we were at about 70! Lets go Slytherpuff!
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
13 Apr 2018, 20:18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31
im done nope nope nope
im done nope nope nope
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 21:26
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
- 32
SLYTHERPUFF!!!
SLYTHERPUFF!!!
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
13 Apr 2018, 21:46
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 21:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
- 32
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//