13 Apr 2018, 15:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 15:32
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
13 Apr 2018, 15:44
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24
what is even happening
what is even happening
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 16:11
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Chaos
Chaos
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 16:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24
No stahp let us win
No stahp let us win
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 16:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Nuuu let us win
Nuuu let us win
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 17:00
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24
nevah
nevah
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 17:24
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Yush Slytherpuffs for the win
Yush Slytherpuffs for the win
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 17:30
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26
I gave up this game, but I gotta say our resilience is outstanding.
I gave up this game, but I gotta say our resilience is outstanding.
Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek
Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
13 Apr 2018, 18:39
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27
I agree, we won't ever stop
I agree, we won't ever stop
Perfectionist | Prodigal Charms Learner | Lovely Creature
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9