Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

WHY DOES SLYTHERIN TAKE EVERYTHING???

in this case they literally are taking XD

-20

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
BECAUSE WE MUST
Also I'll be off for like 20-30 minutes due to having to take a test.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
IM TRYING TO GIVE NUMBERS AND YOU JUST TAKE

-20

I need to sleep soon ;-;

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
OOF RIP Have fun sleeping

-21

I need the numbers...all the glorious numbers 

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Ill probably dream of yelling out numbers...

-20

BUT NUMBERS ARE MATH! MATH IS LITERALLY
MENTAL
ABUSE
TO
HUMANS

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
LMAO SAME

-21

I'm lowkey taking the numbers and burning them

OKOK this is my last one for now I swear

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20

okay, well good night, yelling numbers makes me tired :wise:

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21

sleep well :3

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22
I've returned 

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//