13 Apr 2018, 14:21
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
WHY DOES SLYTHERIN TAKE EVERYTHING???
in this case they literally are taking XD
-20
in this case they literally are taking XD
-20
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:22
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
BECAUSE WE MUST
Also I'll be off for like 20-30 minutes due to having to take a test.
BECAUSE WE MUST
Also I'll be off for like 20-30 minutes due to having to take a test.
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:23
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
IM TRYING TO GIVE NUMBERS AND YOU JUST TAKE
-20
I need to sleep soon ;-;
-20
I need to sleep soon ;-;
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:24
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
OOF RIP Have fun sleeping
-21
I need the numbers...all the glorious numbers
-21
I need the numbers...all the glorious numbers
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Ill probably dream of yelling out numbers...
-20
BUT NUMBERS ARE MATH! MATH IS LITERALLY
MENTAL
ABUSE
TO
HUMANS
-20
BUT NUMBERS ARE MATH! MATH IS LITERALLY
MENTAL
ABUSE
TO
HUMANS
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:29
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
LMAO SAME
-21
I'm lowkey taking the numbers and burning them
OKOK this is my last one for now I swear
-21
I'm lowkey taking the numbers and burning them
OKOK this is my last one for now I swear
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:32
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20
okay, well good night, yelling numbers makes me tired
okay, well good night, yelling numbers makes me tired
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:36
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
sleep well :3
sleep well :3
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 15:02
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22
I've returned
I've returned
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 15:03
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//