Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-16!

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17

should i be worried?

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18!
Nahhh It's just a bit of Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry haha

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18


imma get the bloodroot soon ~^~

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
;-;

-20

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
Muhaha

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."