13 Apr 2018, 14:15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16!
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
should i be worried?
should i be worried?
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 14:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18!
Nahhh It's just a bit of Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry haha
Nahhh It's just a bit of Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry haha
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:17
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 14:17
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
imma get the bloodroot soon ~^~
imma get the bloodroot soon ~^~
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 14:18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:19
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
;-;
-20
-20
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:20
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
Muhaha
Muhaha
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."