Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-17

Alice picks up the bag of candy and aggressively eats the candy

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18

Aurora grabs out a very long sweet black liquorice, and starts to eat it, and a drop of sweat forms on her brow.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18

"you are so lucky we have laws right now..." Alice muttered, still aggressively munching on candy

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20

"You're lucky you don't have a drink for me to pour amortenia into!" Aurora said, jokingly.