13 Apr 2018, 13:44
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Alice picks up the bag of candy and aggressively eats the candy
Alice picks up the bag of candy and aggressively eats the candy
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:46
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Aurora grabs out a very long sweet black liquorice, and starts to eat it, and a drop of sweat forms on her brow.
Aurora grabs out a very long sweet black liquorice, and starts to eat it, and a drop of sweat forms on her brow.
13 Apr 2018, 13:47
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:50
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 13:53
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
"you are so lucky we have laws right now..." Alice muttered, still aggressively munching on candy
"you are so lucky we have laws right now..." Alice muttered, still aggressively munching on candy
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:56
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
13 Apr 2018, 13:57
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20
"You're lucky you don't have a drink for me to pour amortenia into!" Aurora said, jokingly.
"You're lucky you don't have a drink for me to pour amortenia into!" Aurora said, jokingly.