Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-15

But lmfao, the lack of resistance here XDDD

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
nu -14

;-;
g r y f f I n c l a w

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15

:3

Slytherpuff

Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14

Gryffinclaw

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15

SLYTHERPUFF
Last edited by Aurora Sakayuki on 13 Apr 2018, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Oh

no

it's

an

invasion

-14

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Nuuuu

-15

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
>:D

-16