Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-3
i love sorrellll and Matilda

sorry not sorry bout' what i said
STA: 6 EVA: 7 STR: 1 WIS: 8 ACC 9 ACC: 9
abilities: transfig DC -5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5

AAAA MORE PEOPLE
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6


>:)

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
This is my last post for tonight sorry y'all. I need to study for my upcoming test.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8

That's totally okay, good luck tomorrow <3 or whenever you take the test lol
Last edited by Anna Blair on 13 Apr 2018, 03:12, edited 1 time in total.

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9

What's everyone's opinion on lizards... wait, no! All reptiles in general? What's everyone's opinion on reptiles on a scale of 1 to 10?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10

I love reptiles with all my heart especially snakes. I'm gonna get a snek and name him William SnakeSpear

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11

I love snakes and all animals too, sadly my mum doesn't like snakes as much as I do...
Plus, we have cats that hunt snakes. Bad combo.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-12

ooooh. My parents are lazy and don't like taking care of pets so I can't have snakes but I have a guinea pig, dog and cat

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~