Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

1

(Just hundred more to go lol)

Hmmmm, lets start a thread where we ask the nurse of there is anything for cooties lol

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0

Already happened, and I totally had cooties in it! ;3
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1

thats bad for your health you know

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2

Your face is bad for your health! Nah, joking~ You're cool :D
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Whoops, -1

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2

OH NO MY FEELINGS WHERE DID THE RAVEN CLAW GIRL GO I LIKE HER BETTER






you are cool too tho <3

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2

why must you do this to me

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3

oof, another person joined the fight..

POST FASTER NOW AAAA
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4 

reeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~You have Witchcraft in your lips~