12 Apr 2018, 18:59
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
12 Apr 2018, 18:59
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
24
{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
12 Apr 2018, 19:04
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
12 Apr 2018, 19:05
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
Can you slytherpuffs give me a break please?
Can you slytherpuffs give me a break please?
{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
12 Apr 2018, 19:06
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22
Sorry haha, I guess you could say we're a bit ambitious to win! I normally just post every 20 or so minutes so I don't spam the room. I suppose this will be my last one for a little bit.
Sorry haha, I guess you could say we're a bit ambitious to win! I normally just post every 20 or so minutes so I don't spam the room. I suppose this will be my last one for a little bit.
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
12 Apr 2018, 19:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
Well I didn't expect a yes.
Well I didn't expect a yes.
{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
12 Apr 2018, 19:42
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21
"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
12 Apr 2018, 19:45
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5