✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors

Hello,

At the "Corridors" area, when accessed on mobile, the width of the site looks slightly off. The name of the location overlaps with the envelope, Remembrall, and photo frame. Something like this:

Image posted by the member
(I know, I did use another player's SS because my mobile's SS function is kind of broken, but this picture should illustrate the condition well enough because it's pretty much the same.)

In addition, when I click the photo frame, nothing happens so I have to go to another page to access the photo frame's menu such as Encyclopedia or Sign Out.

Thank you in advance! : )

Device used: mobile phone
Browser used: Google Chrome

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
I'm having the same problem on my mobile, and it also happens on Characters in the encyclopedia ^^ I'm using the Ecosia browser, which I think is mainly built around a version of Chrome.
Thanks so much!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
Hi! Do you still have this issue?

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
Zachary Winslow wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 11:31 Hi! Do you still have this issue?
Now it's all right, thank you! : )

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
@Zachary Winslow I'm afraid I'm still experiencing this issue, would you mind taking a look at this again?

Device: phone
Browser: Chrome

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
Could you tell me the url of the page?

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
Zachary Winslow wrote: 27 Feb 2021, 14:40 Could you tell me the url of the page?
Hello! I'm sorry for this late reply. The one I realized I'm having problem with is viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14109

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
Same. I'm also having the same problem on mobile with the At The Counter forum in the Leaky Cauldron.

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

✓ Site Width on Mobile: Corridors
It should be really fixed now ;)