✓ Website Height on Mobile

Description of the problem:
In Google Chrome on mobile devices, the height of the website is just barely bigger than the actual phone. As seen in the screenshot, you can see the header of the site, with the dropdown, rememberall, etc., but the footer with the quick-links is just below the screen. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the website or the browser, as I also opened the site in Safari on the same device and it was fine, however, since I don't have this problem with other sites, I thought I'd point it out. :)

Screenshot:
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Device and browser used:
iPhone, Google Chrome

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

STA: 4 | EVA: 4 | STR: 3 | WIS: 9 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 7

✓ Website Height on Mobile
Hi! Is this fixed now? :)

✓ Website Height on Mobile
No, I don't think so. Here's a screenshot of what it currently looks like.

Reducio
Image posted by the member

I will say that with the addition of the quill menu since I first made this issue, the bottom bar has become much less important for navigation, which was very helpful. ^^

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

STA: 4 | EVA: 4 | STR: 3 | WIS: 9 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 7