The Books Club Sign-Ups info

NAME: Bailey Glade


HOUSE: Ravenclaw


SCHOOL YEAR: First Year

SPECIES: Human


FAV BOOKS: Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson, The Selection, ..... I can go on and on and on.... I will stop for now


LINK TO ENCYCLOPEDIA: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=15518



STATISTICS:
Stamina: 5
Evasion: 6
Strength: 6
Wisdom: 7
ArcPower: 5
Accuracy: 6


SPECIES: Again, Human


ADDITIONAL INFO: Bailey really likes reading… She is really nerdy at times and has a very large vocabulary for an 11-year-old. At home he sometimes got teased for using big words… The other kids didn’t understand it so they resorted to teasing her. She is here because she loves books and sharing her opinions.

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Books Club Sign-Ups info
NAME: Ellie Griffin
HOUSE: Ravenclaw
SCHOOL YEAR: 1st year
FAV BOOKS: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Magical Menagerie, Wings of Fire
LINK TO ENCYCLOPEDIA: Here
STATISTICS:
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 7
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 7
ArcPower: 5
Accuracy: 6
SPECIES: Human
ADDITIONAL INFO: None, i just love reading books, i think this would be good

Sta: 6 | Eva: 7 | Str: 4 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 6
"Maybe if we start telling people the brain is an app
they´ll start using it" - unknown
The Books Club Sign-Ups info
NAME: Suzanne Byrd
HOUSE: Gryffindor
SCHOOL YEAR: 1st
SPECIES: Human (Metamorphmagus)
FAV BOOKS:
  • Percy Jackson, by Rick Riordan
  • The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, by Newt Scamander
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by Beedle the Bard
  • Wonder, by R.J. Palacio
  • Schooled, by Gordon Korman
  • The Land of Stories, by Chris Colfer
  • Under the Egg, by Laura Marx Fitzgerald
  • The Sisters Grimm series, by Michael Buckley
  • When You Reach Me, by Rebecca Stead
  • The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
And a bunch more I can't think of right now!
LINK TO ENCYCLOPEDIA: Here
STATISTICS:
Stamina: 4
Evasion: 4
Strength: 3
Wisdom: 8
Arcane Power: 6
Accuracy: 5
ADDITIONAL INFO: Nothing else really. Annie just really likes to read!

"Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous or honest."~ Maya Angelou
Stamina: 4| Evasion: 4| Strength: 3| Wisdom: 8| Arcane Power: 6| Accuracy: 5
The Books Club Sign-Ups info
Hey everyone. I think May Moonstar is no longer on the site. Anyone gonna take over the club? I would, but I already have one I'm running.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
The Books Club Sign-Ups info
May moved accounts to @Violet Carrington and I'm not sure if she'll be continuing this club or not on it. If not, I recently took over The Bookworms, which you can join if you want ^^

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
The Books Club Sign-Ups info
Ok, thanks, @Lucia Fox! Well, you tagged @Violet Carrington, so she'll see this. Violet, are you continuing the club?

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
The Books Club Sign-Ups info
Well, at the moment I don't think i have the time to continue it, so if anyone wants to take it over, you're welcome to ^^

stamina
6
evasion
10
strength
1
wisdom
10
arcane
3
accuracy
10