Coding
Description of the problem: I am redoing my relationship post and noticed that on the preview everything fits like I want, as soon as I submit it though, it doesn't anymore.
Screenshot:
Screenshot:
Preview:
Reducio
Device and browser used: Mozilla Firefox, LaptopResult:
Reducio
Coding
That happens with me on Chrome too. I assumed that the result boxes (if that makes sense; the area where the text is displayed) were just different sizes @Opelia Winters. I've just been editing it then posting when I need to
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Coding
That's always been that way as far as I'm aware! The "actual" post is just a little bit narrower than the preview because the "owl" and "quote" buttons on the side of a post aren't displayed in the preview.
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
Coding
I made huge changes to change the layout and the buttons on the right. Now, the width should be identical everywhere so the preview should be pixel perfect!
Beware, those "layout" are nice but sometimes unusable on phones or tablets...
Beware, those "layout" are nice but sometimes unusable on phones or tablets...

