Word Counter Disappeared
Description of the problem :
The word counter that used to be in the bottom right of the post has disappeared. We use this to help us make sure that the RP posts we're writing are above 200 words (which is our rule for the site) so it's really helpful to have this! It has not been there for at least an hour now, maybe longer.
Screenshot :
I don't have a screenshot of it existing but it currently no longer exists:
Error message :
N/A
Device and browser used :
PC - checked on Chrome and Firefox. Doesn't appear to be showing up for anyone though (multiple users have noted this).
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
