Revelios in Reducios (mobile)
Description of the problem: Appeared after the Reducio re-write (which I absolutely love, by the way, much more pleasing than before). On mobile, tapping anywhere within an opened Reducio will close it. If I wish to view text hidden with a Revelio, I need to tap it - so if I try to view the text under a Revelio in an opened Reducio, the Reducio will close (unless I hold).
Example: This post
Device and browser used: Chrome 88.0.4324.152 on Android
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
Revelios in Reducios (mobile)
Just wanted to add that this problem is also on Chrome on Computer.
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
Revelios in Reducios (mobile)
Doesn't Revelio text just show when you hover on Chrome on computer? At least for firefox it does, so I didn't categorise the Reducio closing when being clicked anywhere as a problem, since you can still read and view everything.
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
Revelios in Reducios (mobile)
Yes, you can still view everything. Sorry, I meant that the reducio closes when being clicked anywhere, not the revelio part.
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
Revelios in Reducios (mobile)
Addendum to this: There's odd behavior with Reducios in Revelios, too: The Reducio is just completely invisible until hovered over (on desktop) or tapped (on mobile). On mobile, tapping it once will show and open the Reducio, tapping it again will close it while staying visible. Not sure if that is intended behaviour but I kind of doubt it.
Example:
ReducioLike this
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
Revelios in Reducios (mobile)
Reducio
It should now...
Reducio
...probably...
Reducio
be fixed!