Quick Reply Save Button
I’m not sure if this was intentional but when you go to quick reply to a topic there is no save button.
Ex:
Ex:
| Lavinia Cloven Irina Afanasyeva | | STA: 10 | EVA: 18 | STR: 7 | WIS: 8 | ARCP: 6 | ACC: 29 | Foulplay, Interception, Evasive Maneuvers, Keen Eye, and Muggle Condition | --—--#337085 |
Quick Reply Save Button
I've just saved a draft, but unfortunately I did not pay attention whether or not the save button only appear after words have been typed.
The case I know is that, word count only appears after something has been typed to the reply box; so perhaps it's the same case?
Device & browser used: PC, Mozilla Firefox
The case I know is that, word count only appears after something has been typed to the reply box; so perhaps it's the same case?
Device & browser used: PC, Mozilla Firefox
Quick Reply Save Button
Quick clarification - the save button isn't available for quick reply, regardless of whether there are words or not.
Reducio
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
Quick Reply Save Button
I think @Callista Lovis is right; I've just tried it. The save button is only available if we click the Reply button at the bottom left of the screen first.
Quick Reply Save Button
@Zachary Winslow Thank you for the quick help!
Quick Reply Save Button
@Zachary Winslow Thank you so much!
| Lavinia Cloven Irina Afanasyeva | | STA: 10 | EVA: 18 | STR: 7 | WIS: 8 | ARCP: 6 | ACC: 29 | Foulplay, Interception, Evasive Maneuvers, Keen Eye, and Muggle Condition | --—--#337085 |
