✓ Quick Reply Save Button

I’m not sure if this was intentional but when you go to quick reply to a topic there is no save button.
Ex:
Image posted by the member

Lavinia Cloven
Irina Afanasyeva
| STA: 10 | EVA: 18 | STR: 7 | WIS: 8 | ARCP: 6 | ACC: 29 |
Foulplay, Interception, Evasive Maneuvers, Keen Eye, and Muggle Condition
--—--#337085

✓ Quick Reply Save Button
I've just saved a draft, but unfortunately I did not pay attention whether or not the save button only appear after words have been typed.

The case I know is that, word count only appears after something has been typed to the reply box; so perhaps it's the same case?

Device & browser used: PC, Mozilla Firefox

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Quick Reply Save Button
Quick clarification - the save button isn't available for quick reply, regardless of whether there are words or not.

Reducio
Image posted by the member

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master

✓ Quick Reply Save Button
I think @Callista Lovis is right; I've just tried it. The save button is only available if we click the Reply button at the bottom left of the screen first.

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Quick Reply Save Button
Granted!

✓ Quick Reply Save Button
@Zachary Winslow Thank you for the quick help! ;)

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Quick Reply Save Button
@Zachary Winslow Thank you so much!

Lavinia Cloven
Irina Afanasyeva
| STA: 10 | EVA: 18 | STR: 7 | WIS: 8 | ARCP: 6 | ACC: 29 |
Foulplay, Interception, Evasive Maneuvers, Keen Eye, and Muggle Condition
--—--#337085