✓ Frame is Empty

Description of the problem :
The frame in the upper right hand corner of our screen used to supply our avatar but no longer does. It is a blank, empty frame.

Screenshot :


Error message :
N/A

Device and browser used :
This is being seen on mobile browser, on chrome, on edge and on fire fox.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

✓ Frame is Empty
Looks like this was solved, for me the avatar is back! :D (At least on firefox and mobile browser)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Frame is Empty
Work in progress :)

✓ Frame is Empty
Papertrail - it appears to be repaired for me. I am using Chrome, the picture is aligned and within the frame.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

✓ Frame is Empty
Yes, I had some trouble with older browsers (IE, Chrome) but I hope everything is OK now. The image deformation et positionning is not a fun thing to do! I hope it's great for everyone now ;)