The Shippers Club

UPDATE


@Candace Dykstra
@Cassandra Ironwoods
@Scarlett Aden
@Tristan Theramin
@Eliza Corrids
@Karkat Bosch
@Ashlyn Winters
@Sam Wolf

Dear Members,
Its Party Tiiime! We have decided on Miss Corrids idea

A Mustangs spirit is unbreakable -Black Beauty
The Shippers Club
dude, I just said that...
The Shippers Club
Tank you <OuO>
The Shippers Club
No Problem!
The Shippers Club
@Candace Dykstra @Natalie Mock Want me to create a RP thread for the party? I can mention all the Club members
The Shippers Club
OMG!!!!
Thank you so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not looking forward to needing to do that along with many other thing!
Thank you!!! <3
The Shippers Club
@Candace Dykstra Np! I'll get working on that!
The Shippers Club
<3 Name: Taylor Haywood
<3 Sexuality: Bi
<3 The Role you want: LSPS
<3 The first party theme: Uhm idk :/

Taylor Pearl Haywood
The Shippers Club
Welcome @Taylor Haywood !!!
The Shippers Club
<3 Name: Shanelle Meza
<3 Sexuality: Straight
<3 The role you want: Single Pringle
<3 First party theme: Maybe a picnic near the Great Lake?

Image posted by the member