14 Jan 2021, 15:25
The Shippers Club
UPDATE
@Candace Dykstra
@Cassandra Ironwoods
@Scarlett Aden
@Tristan Theramin
@Eliza Corrids
@Karkat Bosch
@Ashlyn Winters
@Sam Wolf
Dear Members,
Its Party Tiiime! We have decided on Miss Corrids idea
A Mustangs spirit is unbreakable -Black Beauty
Candace Dykstra
Candace Dykstra
14 Jan 2021, 17:10
The Shippers Club
@Candace Dykstra @Natalie Mock Want me to create a RP thread for the party? I can mention all the Club members
Candace Dykstra
14 Jan 2021, 17:24
The Shippers Club
OMG!!!!
Thank you so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not looking forward to needing to do that along with many other thing!
Thank you!!!
Thank you so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not looking forward to needing to do that along with many other thing!
Thank you!!!
17 Jan 2021, 07:58
The Shippers Club
Taylor Pearl Haywood
Candace Dykstra
15 Jul 2021, 19:39
The Shippers Club