Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 20:08
The Shippers Club
I am not a member either
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
8 Jan 2021, 20:09
The Shippers Club
^Me either, sorries!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
8 Jan 2021, 20:09
The Shippers Club
(Im 99.9 percent sure she's putting the names of the people who replied here.
8 Jan 2021, 20:10
The Shippers Club
Yeah, I never applied for it that I remember even if I did I don't want to be a part of it.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe
Candace Dykstra
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 20:15
The Shippers Club
AND NEW RULE
DON'T POST IN HERE IF YOU AREN'T IN THE DANG CLUB!!!!!!!!1
DON'T POST IN HERE IF YOU AREN'T IN THE DANG CLUB!!!!!!!!1
8 Jan 2021, 23:18
The Shippers Club
I am also not a member.
“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
Candace Dykstra
Candace Dykstra
14 Jan 2021, 14:57
The Shippers Club
@Eliza Corrids
Your idea is what we are going to use! :-) :-) :-)
Your idea is what we are going to use! :-) :-) :-)