Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 16:34
The Shippers Club
AHHHH NO
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 16:36
The Shippers Club
You lucky they not Online...
@Simon Kincaid
@Simon Kincaid
@Simon Kincaid
let me send them an owl!
@Simon Kincaid
@Simon Kincaid
@Simon Kincaid
let me send them an owl!
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 16:38
The Shippers Club
@Candace Dykstra! Yes! They stalk each others Rps xD
It seems right lol
It seems right lol
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 16:41
The Shippers Club
@Paige Chase I ship it, you with Simple Simon I mean
A Mustangs spirit is unbreakable -Black Beauty
8 Jan 2021, 16:42
The Shippers Club
Lol. I ask people who to ship me with and they say Pickles xD Its true I love them Lol
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 16:46
The Shippers Club
Dear Dykstra,
I'd like to leave the club. I don't feel comfortable about it, and I don't think i want myself or my Character in it. Thank you
~Michael Miller
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo