The Shippers Club

NO!
@Simon Kincaid
lol
@Paige Chase
sorry
The Shippers Club
AHHHH NO

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe
The Shippers Club
You lucky they not Online...
@Simon Kincaid
@Simon Kincaid
@Simon Kincaid
let me send them an owl!
The Shippers Club
I just did!
The Shippers Club
@Candace Dykstra! Yes! They stalk each others Rps xD
It seems right lol
The Shippers Club
Doesn't everyone tho?
The Shippers Club
@Paige Chase I ship it, you with Simple Simon I mean

A Mustangs spirit is unbreakable -Black Beauty
The Shippers Club
Lol. I ask people who to ship me with and they say Pickles xD Its true I love them Lol
The Shippers Club
lol
The Shippers Club

Dear Dykstra,

I'd like to leave the club. I don't feel comfortable about it, and I don't think i want myself or my Character in it. Thank you

~Michael Miller

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo