29 Oct 2020, 21:36
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Name: Romie Hazel Neobey
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1
Discord (optional):
I secretly shipped Draco and Ginny
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1
Discord (optional):
I secretly shipped Draco and Ginny
R.H.N.M
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain."-Dolly Parton-
30 Oct 2020, 12:12
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Name: Katie Palsorette
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
I love dramione!!!!!
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
I love dramione!!!!!
Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
6 Nov 2020, 22:16
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Yay!!!!!!!! New peeps! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
5 Jan 2021, 02:04
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Name: Bayleigh Boone
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First!
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First!
I keep it simple.
Bayleigh A. Boone
Candace Dykstra
5 Jan 2021, 14:32
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Name: Candace Dykstra
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Since Meredith was deactivated by none other then... me.
The position to respond to new peeps is open.
( I don't want it anymore...)
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Since Meredith was deactivated by none other then... me.
( I don't want it anymore...)
18 Jan 2021, 00:39
Dramione Fan Club OOC
@Candace Dykstra I'd like to take over it!
Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Candace Dykstra
30 Mar 2021, 04:24
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Name: Shanelle Meza
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1
I totally ship dramoine!!!
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1
I totally ship dramoine!!!
24 Jun 2022, 19:56
Dramione Fan Club OOC
Name:Lily Brown
House:Gryffindor
Year:1
Discord ajhotz08
House:Gryffindor
Year:1
Discord ajhotz08
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews