The Amazing Class of Charms PV Katherine L. Abandoned

Rambling away before class to @Katherine Labrouder


Simon sat there at his workdesk before class began looking through The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1. His focus wasn't on the content they had already learned but he was skimming ahead, eager to see and was excited for all that they would learn - maybe even that very day!

The class was filtering in and all the student workspaces were filling up. A girl sat next to him, Gryffindor from her cloaks and obviously not a fellow Hufflepuff or he probably would have seen her around. "Standard Book of Spells," he said to her and shook his head, "more like it should be called the AMAZING Book of Spells." Simon flashed her a wide smile.

Yes, he was serious.

Everything about the magical world still enchanted him until this very day as he sat awaiting yet another Charms lesson. Charms! It was where you used a wand and learned how to do things without doing them. You said a series of words, latin descent, waved your wand in just the right way, and viola! Magic! Literally.

Magic was amazing and each and every student here was capable of learning it and capable of using it. Capable of perfecting it! They could use it for good, for bad, for tasks when they wanted to be lazy, or to help them with something that would be rather difficult. They all could with their very own wand!

That got Simon curious. "Can I see your wand?" he asked and then smiled again. "Oh wow, forgive me. One shouldn't ask to see another's wand without being on a first name basis, now should they?" he attempted a joke. "Simon. Simon Kincaid."
Last edited by Simon Kincaid on 31 Jul 2021, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
The Amazing Class of Charms PV Katherine L. Abandoned
Reducio
English in red
French in pink
Spanish in green
Swedish in blue
Bulgarian in orange
Russian in grey
Parselmouth in salmon pink

Interacting with: @Simon Kincaid

It was another boring class of basic charms, and to top it all off there weren't any seats left. Well, actually there was one near some weird Hufflepuff. Stupid huffles seriously they should be ashamed of themselves one wrong word and you can find them in a corner crying, they're just pathetic. she just let out a sigh and rolled her sharp icy eyes.

at this point she better have them on, all sharp and icy intimidating anyone, some were scared to approach her, let's just say she doesn't have the best reputation, and the others would dream of being her friend. She heard the voice of her huffle partner and from that second she wished she didn't.

what was the word to describe her feeling after what she had heard him say, ah she cringed, she cringed so hard that she slowly turned her head and looked at him scanning every feature and thing with her icy sharp eyes, keeping a stoic face on. She looked at the book then back at him, she turned and looked straight in front of her and spoke"I'm sorry I thought I was sitting next to a first-year, not my 2-year-old baby cousin, guess I've judged WAY too quickly",

really the amazing book of spells, well the only thing that would be amazing is for her to get the hell out of this lesson and away from him. Ah and when she thought this huffle would shut the hell up, no
he decides to talk again and yet with another creepy request, At this point, the only thing she would show him is a bloody RESTRAINING ORDER.

was this his attempt of clearing the creepy air he had just created, this boy can only be described with one-word cringy and creepy, she doesn't know if she wants to continue the lesson or run the opposite way while she could, he introduced himself. she gave him a forced smile and pulled out her wand. she would rather show him her wand because firstly no way in hell she would give up her name like that he has ought to deserve it.

and finally, maybe it would be a good idea to show him her wand maybe it will show him that she won't be afraid to flipendo him all the way back to where he came from in the first time. she spoke"this is my wand 24.6cm dogwood and dragon heartstring although I added my own stuff to it, to make it more me, it has really expensive stone, it was customized to fit me thanks to my father",

although she didn't trust him with it she just placed it on his desk. waiting for his next creepy comment, she kept her eyes on it to make sure nothing happened to it.

KATHS WAND:

Image posted by the member

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
The Amazing Class of Charms PV Katherine L. Abandoned
In Charms with @Katherine Labrouder


Simon only smiled to the girl when she referenced him more like a two year old than a first year. He had enthusiasm and didn't mind if others saw it. He took her for someone who already knew of magic since before coming to Hogwarts, otherwise she would have been as equally amazed as he was - he was sure of it.

Something about the way she put her wand down seemed to tell him that he wasn't welcome to touch it, so he didn't. The girl already seemed in a bad mood for some reason or another and Simon didn't plan on making it any worse. "I would think you aren't on the house dueling team," he said as he looked it over. "One disarm and that wand could be hurling against the floor or some other object and then you'll have to redecorate it all over again." Expensive stones and all.

It was a pretty wand and he was glad that his partner seemed to cherish it. His was basic.
A wand made of black walnut, carrying no extra embellishment but within the spindling itself but it was his wand and he loved it. It also seemed to fit perfectly in his hands even if not customized to do so.

"I wonder what Charm we will learn about to day. I hope it has something to do with the weather. Well, the weather or maybe fire,"
and he was really just thinking out loud at the moment.

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
The Amazing Class of Charms PV Katherine L. Abandoned
Reducio
English in red
French in pink
Spanish in green
Swedish in blue
Bulgarian in orange
Russian in grey
Parselmouth in salmon pink

Interacting with: @Simon Kincaid

This guy was irritating Katherine, what was he all happy about he looked as if he was a kid in a candy store. Even sitting next to him was embarrassing, He was rambling about how Kath couldn't have been in the duelling team she spoke back answering him.

" You are correct I am not in a duelling team but not because of my wand it's because I need to learn better spells and secondly I don't care if it broke I can just redo it", She sighed and took her wand and placed it back in her pocket.

She then looked at this Simon and spoke" and why are you so interested in my wand have you not seen one ever in your life or something ", she paused then spoke back" You just sound like some crazy stalker it's creeping me out do I have to complain about your annoying ass",

she groaned, and just when you think he'd shut up he starts thinking out loud, Kath really wanted to strangle him he was like an annoying kid you just want to punch in the face." dude siren, satan whatever you name is I don't care what lesson we have today and you better hope it's not fire cause I would gladly burn you alive if you don't shut your mouth",

Her ice sharp eyes focusing on him watching his every reaction, she really hated people like him, people who were over positive for nothing. He couldn't keep his positivity to himself or something, Katherine let out a sigh and waited to see the boys reaction.


Sorry for the extremely short replyand I'm also extremely sorry for not replying in a long time I had broken my dominant arm so for a few months I couldnt write, then I had to take a break for my mental health I just came back this week so again I am EXTREMly sorry and I hope you understand!

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.