Food Game

Teriyaki chicken

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Nutella

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Food Game
Aubergine

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
English Muffin

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Food Game
Nacho

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Oreo

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Food Game
Oregano

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
olives

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

Food Game
Salsa sauce

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Espresso

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost