Food Game

Edamame

~Alex Anderson~

Food Game
Egg.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

Food Game
Green pea

Food Game
Alfalfa sprouts

Food Game
Spinach.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

Food Game
Hamburger

~EVA EVERGOOD~

Food Game
Rempeyek that's some kind of chips

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Key Lime Pie

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Food Game
Eggnog

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Grapefruit

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost