Food Game
Um... I think actually you ought to find a food/fruit/beverage starting with the last letter of the previous post - in this case, an L because the last post says "oatmeal".
Food Game
Upsi thank you then I read the description wrong 
So for an L I would take
Lemon

So for an L I would take
Lemon
Food Game
@Chrystal Light No prob!
Nugget
Nugget
Food Game
Tamarind.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
Food Game
Doughnut
Food Game
Taro.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
Food Game
Oatmeal