Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed

Thank you so much for your request, @Alina Rosier! I’ll get working on it and you should receive your request in a few days - a week.And, I’ve recently made banners and headers the same thing, because they really are.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed
Hello everyone! Reminder that my shop is OPEN! Requests may take slightly longer because of OOC responsibilities, but I will get any requests done that need to be done.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed
Type (Board or Header): there really the same thing ig
Color Scheme: red and black
Aesthetic Type (optional):baddie, like a flirty,cold,mean and dangerous, evil bad bleep vibes.
Face Claim or Link to Photos of Your Character (optional/only if you want your character in the creation): no thanks
Link to specific photos (optional):nope love to see your creativity with it
What do you want the overall theme of your photos to be?: like the header I owled you something like that sinister baddie
Text or No Text: no text
What Do You Want Written? (optional):
Text Color(s) (optional):
Number of Pictures: hmmm a collage a full one.
Questions, Comments, or Extras:I need something quite similar to the one i owled you since it fits katherines vibes but change the pictures and try with it my main colours are red and black other than that i cant wait to see your beautiful creation.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.

Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed
Thank you for your request @Katherine Labrouder! I’ll get working on it and you should receive your request soon.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed
Type (Board or Header): Board
Color Scheme: Blues pinks, purples, golds, anything you think will fit really ^^
Aesthetic Type (optional): fairytale-like-thing? Anything you want xD
Face Claim or Link to Photos of Your Character (optional/only if you want your character in the creation): poof-
Link to specific photos (optional): above :)
What do you want the overall theme of your photos to be?: Princess, love, fairytale, dreaming, stars, crystals, that sort of vibe
Text or No Text: Either, I don't mind
What Do You Want Written? (optional): Any quote you think would fit, or nothing. Whatever works best for you <3
Text Color(s) (optional): Don't mind
Number of Pictures: Don't mind
Questions, Comments, or Extras: I just realised how vague this all is- feel free to ask me if you have any questions, but I mostly don't mind haha ^^

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed
Thank you so much for your order, @Lucia Fox! I apologize in advance for any delay in getting the order to you. I will not hesitate to owl you withe question. Your order will be started as soon as I can! <3

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Nell’s Mood Boards and Banners SHOP Closed
Shop Temporarily Closed Due To IRL Reasons ❤️

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown