Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-95

If you can't beat 'em, nerf 'em.
Stamina: 20, Evasion: 11, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 18, ArcPower: 11, Accuracy: 20
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-93

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-95

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-96
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97

Perfectionist | Prodigal Charms Learner | Lovely Creature
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-99

If you can't beat 'em, nerf 'em.
Stamina: 20, Evasion: 11, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 18, ArcPower: 11, Accuracy: 20
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100!
WOOOOO WE DID IT

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."