What does it mean to you?

" I see a little silhouetto of a man/ Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?" (Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen)

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
King

STA: 10 | EVA: 7 | STR: 5 | WIS: 12 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 10

Prodigal Charms, Perfectionist I & II, Blindvision

What does it mean to you?
Judgement

Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5

What does it mean to you?
Judgment Day

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Religion

Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5

What does it mean to you?
Personal

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Secret

Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5

What does it mean to you?
Whisper

STA: 10 | EVA: 7 | STR: 5 | WIS: 12 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 10

Prodigal Charms, Perfectionist I & II, Blindvision

What does it mean to you?
Reducio

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Singing

STA: 10 | EVA: 7 | STR: 5 | WIS: 12 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 10

Prodigal Charms, Perfectionist I & II, Blindvision