1 Apr 2018, 23:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
1 Apr 2018, 23:10
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
1 Apr 2018, 23:10
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
1 Apr 2018, 23:37
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80
Stamina: 5 • Agility: 5 • Strength: 2 • Control: 4 • ArcPower: 10 • Accuracy: 4
1 Apr 2018, 23:39
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
1 Apr 2018, 23:40
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
2 Apr 2018, 01:23
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-77
Let’s go gryffinclaws!
Let’s go gryffinclaws!
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
2 Apr 2018, 01:26
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
2 Apr 2018, 03:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-77
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
2 Apr 2018, 03:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78
If you can't beat 'em, nerf 'em.
Stamina: 20, Evasion: 11, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 18, ArcPower: 11, Accuracy: 20
Stamina: 20, Evasion: 11, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 18, ArcPower: 11, Accuracy: 20