Food Game
Ice cream
Stamina: 4 Evasion: 0 Strength: 4 Wisdom: 10
Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 7 Prodigal charm learner
Food Game
Iceberg Lettuce
Perfectionist | Prodigal Charms Learner | Lovely Creature
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9
Food Game
Escargot
Piper Clark (color=#4040FF)
"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."
Food Game
Iceberg lettuce.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
Food Game
Egg
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started